T & C
- You can book courses at one of our offices or online.
- All booked courses have to be paid before the start of the course by cash, bank transfer or bank cards. We accept all major cards except American Express. Some credit cards may incur additional charges.
- Courses can be transferred 3 weeks before the start.
- Cancelation and refunds:
3 weeks before the start of the course – 100%
2 weeks before the start of the course – 75%
1 week before the start of the course – 50%
3 days before the start of the course – no refund
- If the client arrives later than designated course start time, it will not be extended and has to be paid as defined in the booking.
- Group courses: in case the group is smaller than 4, redcarpet.ch reserves the right to make the course shorter or cancel it.
- Courses take place in all weather conditions.
- If a lift operating company closes the resort due to unsafe conditions, course fees will not be refunded without bad weather insurance. Private lessons are transferable if the school's capacity allows that. To ensure you receive a full refund in such circumstances you can purchase the following insurance:
Course price less than CHF 200 - CHF 9,-
Course price greater than CHF 200 - 5 % of the course price
- Ski pass and equipment rental are not included in school's price.
- In case of accident or illness, course fees will not be refunded. On presentation of a medical certificate course can be transferred.
- redcarpet.ch does not take any responsibility for any personal arrangements between students and instructors.
- Please let us know your requests concerning any dietary requirements. The school must be made aware of any allergies or underlying medical conditions students may have.
- We kindly ask you to direct any complaints concerning ski and snowboard lessons to the Ski School management.
- redcarpet.ch refuses all liabilities for accidents that occur during lessons or events organized by redcarpet.ch. Accident and liability insurances lie within the participant's responsibility.
- German version of terms and conditions is official and legal.